If you've ever accidentally deleted a presentation, logo or video in Zoomifier, this feature is for you! Now you can have the peace of mind to know that anything deleted can be restored if needed.
In your My Work folder is a Deleted Content folder, where any piece of content you delete from your Engage interface is stored - just in case.
Here is how the Restore Deleted Content feature works in Zoomifier:
- Open any sub-folder in your My Work console where you want to delete a specific piece of content.
- Click on Delete to delete that presentation or media element. NOTE: If the media element is still used in any presentation, you'll need to either first remove it from the presentation before deleting or contact your Administrator to delete the specific piece of content.
- If you are able to delete the content, then it moves to your Deleted Content folder.
- Click on the Deleted Content folder to see all your deleted content.
- You have an option to either Restore it or Delete Permanently.
- If you choose to Restore the content, it will be restored to its original location.
- If the content was part of a presentation and deleted by an Administrator, the content will NOT be restored into that presentation and instead a placeholder shape will show where the content used to be.