If you’ve ever been frustrated by the small thumbnail preview of Library Slides in the CustomShow Presentation Editor, you can now click on the new Preview button to see a full-screen preview of any Library Slide. Read the text, see the video and play through the animations or interactive elements with just a click!
To Preview Library Slides in the CustomShow Editor:
- Open the presentation you would like to edit, which will open in a new tab in the CustomShow editor.
- In the left Presentations column in the editor, open any other folder where other presentations are stored. The presentations belonging to the selected folder will open in the middle column.
- Double-click on the presentation to view the slides, then hover over the slide to see the Preview button.
- Click on the Preview button to view the slide full-screen.
- You can navigate to other slides in the Library presentation or exit from preview mode by clicking on the top right corner.
Preview streamlines the presentation creation process by letting you quickly preview the details of slides before dragging them into the current presentation that you are editing.
For additional information, questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at (646-661-4192) or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org