Table of Contents:
- 0:00 - 0:45: Introduction and Overview
- 0:45 - 6:30: Present using New Simulcast
- 6:30 - 11:10: Present using Scheduled Simulcast
- 11:10 - 14:06: Present using Simulcast and Zoom/Microsoft Teams
What have you learned?
- How to use Zoomifier's built-in presentation tool Simulcast for remote presenting.
- How to navigate in your Zoomifier account to begin a NEW or SCHEDULED Simulcast OR use Simulcast with a third-party meeting tool like Zoom or Teams.
- How to select existing content from your Zoomifier library OR share your screen to present in Simulcast.
- How to set up a SCHEDULED Simulcast that sends an invitation to your participants for the future date and time.
- How to begin a Simulcast and copy the URL and paste into a third-party meeting tools' chat function for participants to view the Simulcast.
- Smoothly streams videos and animations to participants directly from Zoomifier’s server.
Simulcast allows users to remotely deliver presentations and media in real-time using Zoomifier and ensures flawless delivery of videos, audios and images, resulting in a seamless audience experience.
Next learn how to Add and Manage your Contacts in Zoomifier's built-in CRM
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1 (800) 255-5303