The MacOS security prompts don’t make it easy to do, so here are the steps you need to follow to successful install the Desktop Viewer on a Mac:
- Download and launch the installer PKG file. When you do, you’ll see the following alert:
- Go to your System Preferences and click on Security & Privacy:
- Click on the button that says “Open Anyway”:
- You’ll see another pop-up message with a security warning; click on Open:
- The installer application will finally open and you can continue through the installation process:
For more help, please visit our help section.