Below is a video guiding you through how to import a PowerPoint presentation (PPTx) in the CustomShow Editor and then convert the PowerPoint presentation (PPTx) to a CustomShow presentation.
What have you learned?
- First, whenever possible always re-purpose existing content in your Zoomifier library. Your Zoomifier library is a powerful resource that enables you to easily create interactive and engaging content for your audience.
- How to import your PowerPoint as a Snapshot of each slide, which is uneditable, and best for one-time usage.
- How to import your PowerPoint as Editable Text, where all elements are editable and are now part of your Zoomifier library.
- How to format your PowerPoint to best match your Zoomifier library:
- How to change page set-up to the size of your presentations in the CustomShow editor. The Zoomifier default slide size is usually set to 1920px by 1080px.
- How to compress all pictures in PowerPoint so that they are optimized in the CustomShow editor for on-screen viewing (150ppi).
- Select all elements on the slide (+command "A"/+control "A") and make sure that the elements are NOT grouped. If grouped, right-click and ungroup.
- Save the PowerPoint presentation as a .pptx file.
- Once the PowerPoint has the necessary edits completed, how to upload the PowerPoint into your My Work folder.
- How to then convert the PowerPoint to a CustomShow.
- Once the import has been completed, if the PowerPoint was imported as Editable Text, click edit to open the converted presentation in the CustomShow editor and you can now make any edits in the CustomShow editor.
- Check all the text-boxes and make sure that none of the text is cut off at the bottom of the text-box.
- Make sure that every element is correctly sized and properly formatted.
- Remember to click on Publish so that the presentation is now available for others to view and you can Send it to customers.
If you need any additional help, please feel free to contact us at 1 (800) 255 5303 or email support at email@example.com