What have you learned?
- How to Screen Share in Simulcast, while you are remotely presenting to your audience.
- Select from the 3 available options:
- Your Entire Screen: Allows you to share your desktop with the participants. If you have an additional monitor, that too will appear as an option to share with your participants.
- Application Window: Allows you to share any application that is open on your desktop to share with your participants.
- Chrome Tab: Allows you to select any open tab or window on your web browser to share with your participants.
Zoomifier's Simulcast feature already gives you the ability to deliver high-quality video and rich media remotely, and now Screen Sharing gives you endless possibilities of additional content to share with your customers.
For a complete walkthrough of Zoomifier's Simulcast feature, check out our Simulcast Training Video.