Welcome to Zoomifier! We have released an improvement to the existing “Share” and “Link” buttons in Zoomifier.
We will navigate through the improvements below.
“Send” in Zoomifier:
- For every piece of content in Zoomifier, there is a “Send” button.
- As you can see below, in place of the “Share” and “Link” buttons, we have a new “Send” button.
- When you click on “Send”, there are now two tabs: ” Copy Link” and “Send Email”
- Under the “Copy Link” tab, the “Link to Share” is an auto-populated link based on the presentation you are sending.
- When you click “Get Link” the link of the presentation or content gets copied to your clipboard.
- You can change the settings of the link such as notifying the sender when content is viewed or the name, email address of the viewer.
- Remember: Each time you select any of the checkboxes, the link changes and you will have to click on “Get Link” again to capture your new settings.
- You can copy the link in any communication channel such as email, text message, Zoom, Google Meets, Microsoft Teams and more!
- Tip: If you paste the link in a new tab, you can see how your settings will look to the customer.
- Under the “Send Email” tab, you can insert the email address of your viewer(s) along with a message. (Only available if your company’s Zoomifier account is set up to send emails.)
- Select any of the checkboxes, to customize the notification and required contact input settings.
- When you click on “Send” an email to the prospective customer is sent with the link of the presentation or content.
- As you can see, you will get a confirmation pop-up immediately after the presentation or content has been sent.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or call support at 1 (800) 255-5303.