Designers take complete control of how your Viewers navigate through your presentations. Our new Disable Default Navigation feature lets you build your own navigation for your CustomShow Presentation – giving you complete control of how your Viewers experience your content.
Zoomifier Default Navigation
Zoomifier’s default navigation allows Viewers to advance from slide-to-slide by:
- Clicking on the right or left side of the slide
- Using their right and left arrow keys
- Hover their cursor at the bottom of the slide viewer to bring up a horizontal view of thumbnails of all the slides in the presentation
Disable Default Navigation
By disabling default navigation in CustomShow, the only way Viewers can navigate using Hyperlinks that you add to objects on your CustomShow slides, giving you complete control over how your Viewers navigate through your presentation.
Hyperlink Navigation Options
There are two types of hyperlink navigation that you can use when creating your own navigation:
- Go to Slide: select a specific slide as the hyperlink destination
- Go to Position: select next, previous or first slide as the hyperlink destination
Use any combination of these hyperlink options to create your own navigation through the presentation!