Reference Notes: What you have learned
- How to create a digital library and organize content appropriately.
- Click on add folders to organize and place your content into individual folders based on topic or type of content.
- Click on upload content to upload individual pieces of content or drag-and-drop multiple pieces of content.
- ProTip: You can upload different types of content: Images (svg, PNG, jpeg), videos (.mp4, MOV), PDF, PPTx.
- Enter the meta-data by clicking on info for your content to optimize search functionality through different keywords, groups and more.
- Organizing content in sub-folders and creating an extensive digital library is the first step towards a conclusive sales cycle.
- When your sales team can efficiently find content, they will be more effective in navigating through different verticals of your company.
- Creating a digital library helps marketers, content creators and sales professionals keep track of where their content is.
- Organized content in a digital library, helps enable sales due to ease of accessibility to a wide-range of content.
Next, learn how to use the CustomShow Editor to bring you content to life and create engaging sales content for your customers.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at 1 (800) 255-5303 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org