What you have learned?
- Admins or Librarians can create public folders that are accessible to all users.
- Creating public folders are important as they help prevent content from being all over the place.
- Public folders contain content accessible to view and use by all users.
- Click on the Content button in the company account, then click on Add Folder in the top right to add public folders accessible by all users.
- Admins have access to view every users content, represented by folders categorized by each users’ name in Userspace.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1 (800) 255-5303 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org