Any sales users out there trying to manage their contacts, companies and opportunities?
In our latest feature update in Zoomifier, users can create an Opportunity Pipeline to visualize and track their sales progress through our Contact Relationship Management (CRM) functionality.
Here is how you can set up CRM for your account:
- Click on Contacts in your Zoomifier console.
- Under Contacts, you can add individual contacts, companies and opportunities by entering the respective meta-data or you can import files in the CSV format.
- While importing, please note that the file must contain the same headings as those set by the admin on the company console.
- The imported CSV file will only copy data under the headings previously defined by the company admin.
- Once you have imported or added your data, the data for each contact, company and opportunity will be populated in your Contacts tab.
Creating an Opportunity Pipeline connected to your Contacts can be a critical way to understand where the potential lies for each customer in the sales cycle based on engagement with your content.
For any additional information or questions, please feel free to contact us at (646-661-4192) or drop us an email at email@example.com