What you have learned?
- Adding users and groups to your account helps to place all content on a shared platform.
- Users belonging to the same group can then open folders they have access to.
- Groups are important to categorize users based on their role or the team they belong to.
- Through groups, admins can segregate content accessible to users accordingly.
- Add users to ease content organization as per their role: Administrator, Librarian or Regular User.
- Add groups to gather users having similar roles or belonging to the same team.
If you need any help, feel free to check our help section.